Skigebied Gids Kopaonik
- Cross-Country:18 km
Kopaonik has 44km of mainly early to intermediate day and night skiing and snowboarding on partly wooded trails. There are some interesting off-piste opportunities at Kopaonik and very extensive cross-country trails. The longest downhill run at Kopaonik is 3.5km.
- Dichtstbijz. Vliegveld:Belgrade
- Dichtstbijzijnde Treinstation:-
- Toursiten Info Website:www.eng.infokop.net/
- Overnachting in gebied:ja
Laatste Sneeuw VerslagVolle sneeuw rapport zien
- Uitgeleverd:6 Aug
- Laatste sneeuwval:
- Sneeuw Diepte (bovenste):–
- Sneeuw Diepte (onderste):–
Weer Vandaag (1536 m)Volle Sneeuwverwachting zien
Recensies van bezoekers van Kopaonik
Francesca van United Kingdom schrijft:
One of our best ski holidays to date! I organised a 3 day ski trip in Kopaonik for a group of 12 friends aged 22-26. We stayed at chalet Montana which can also be rented out by room. It was a beautiful chalet run by 2 friendly brothers. The price was fantastic and included breakfast and dinner (montana.rs). The accommodation in the centre isn't very pretty so we preferred this option. It took 5-10mins in a taxi to get to the centre of the resort and cost £1 a day each in taxi costs. There's also a range of spas within walking distance, great after a hard day's ski.
There's about 60km of piste which was perfect for 3 days. Beginner/intermediates would be fine for a week. The food and restaurants on the mountain were so cheap; lift pass (15euro/day ) and ski hire (£5/day) was an absolute bargain.
The resort is 4/5hrs from Belgrade. We decided to spend one day/night in Belgrade before transferring. The nightlife was brilliant and the transfer the next day was not bad at all. We organised a private transfer through taxido.net which came to £35rtn each.
I cannot recommend this resort and chalet anymore. We loved it. It was brilliant to sample somewhere other than the typical French, Swiss resorts etc.
Our whole trip, including flights etc, came to £250. Amazing.
Weersverwachingen in Steden
- Novi Pazar, Serbia and Montenegro29km
- Kosovska Mitrovica, Serbia and Montenegro41km
- Trstenik, Serbia and Montenegro43km
- Podujeva, Serbia and Montenegro48km
- Vucitrn, Serbia and Montenegro49km
- Bishtpala Outer Reef, Albania238km
- Iliria, Albania243km
- Li Marangi (San Foca), Italy385km
- San Stefano (Corfu), Greece401km
- Stomio (Larissa), Greece408km
- Pancicev vrh, Serbia2km
- Lepa Gora, Serbia23km
- Željin, Serbia26km
- Strmenica, Serbia29km
- Ravna planina, Serbia31km