Skigebied Gids Jahorina
Jahorina has mainly intermediate skiing on its treeless slopes. Jahorina was used as a ski venue in the 14th winter Olympic games and is near Sarajevo (only 20km away.) 40km of pistes are served by an efficient lift system. There is a night skiing operation and fairly good apres-ski. Jahorina has a reliable snow record with a long season and 106cm average snow depth for February and up to 3m in some seasons. Cross country and biathlon at Dvorista, 4 km above the ski resort Jahorina.
- Dichtstbijz. Vliegveld:Sarajevo
- Dichtstbijzijnde Treinstation:Sarajevo
- VVV kantoor Tel.:+387 65 414 413
- Toursiten Info Website:https://www.jahorina.org/
- Overnachting in gebied:ja
Aankondigingen & nieuws van de Jahorina skigebied manager
Laatste Sneeuw VerslagVolle sneeuw rapport zien
- Uitgeleverd:3 Mar
- Laatste sneeuwval:17 February 2021
- Sneeuw Diepte (bovenste):110cm
- Sneeuw Diepte (onderste):55cm
- Piste:Packed powder or groomed snow
Weer Vandaag (1608 m)Volle Sneeuwverwachting zien
Recensies van bezoekers van Jahorina
Cath van United Kingdom schrijft:
We love Jahorina. We have skied there since 2004.
The resort has had a fair amount of money spent on it so most of the old chair lifts from the '84 Olympics have been replaced with modern 6 seater high speed ones.
The pistes are moderately maintained and there is a lot of safe off-piste to be had as well; recommend a guide if you want to take this option.
The accommodation round the resort is very good. Some are very pricey, some are left overs from the Olympics but there are great places for really reasonable rates. We've tried a number with our favourites being 'Hotel Board' for a half board package (great food) and Hotel Sport Granzov for apartments.
The lift passes are very cheap.
The ski tuition is awesome, including a former member of the Olympic team who has got to be the most patient person on the planet!
We use the ski rental in hotel Sport Granzov and the gear is great; they even have boots for my husband with size 14 (UK)/48 (EU) feet. They have kitted out my kids since age 4.
They have had some issues with lack of snow in early Feb recently so keep an eye on the cameras! It really is worth a visit & less than an hour transfer from the airport at Sarajevo. The bonus is, of course, you could look around the city too which is about the most fascinating place I have been to.
Weersverwachingen in Steden
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina19km
- Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina74km
- Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina75km
- Travnik, Bosnia and Herzegovina90km
- Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina91km
- Bishtpala Outer Reef, Albania270km
- Iliria, Albania281km
- Capo Vieste, Italy284km
- Sakarun, Croatia299km
- Saraceno, Italy359km
- Jahorina, Bosnia and Herzegovina2km
- Treskavica-Dokin Toranj, Bosnia and Herzegovina23km
- Bjelasnica, Bosnia and Herzegovina25km
- Igman, Bosnia and Herzegovina26km
- Krvavac, Bosnia and Herzegovina32km