Skigebied Gids Waidring
Skigebied Gids Waidring
- Cross-Country:27 km
Waidring offers over 260 acres of terrain with 25 kms of piste. There are ski trails that are mainly for beginners and intermediates. Waidring offers over 25kms of cross-country tracks, 30k winter walks, sledding, snow-tubing, ice curling, bobsleigh, sleigh rides, tobogganing, and ice skating. There is bowling at Waidring, along with a shooting range, disco, and a sauna. The nearest airport to Waidring is at Salzburg.
- Dichtstbijz. Vliegveld:Salzburg
- Dichtstbijzijnde Treinstation:St Johann in Tirol
- VVV kantoor Tel.:+4353535242
- Toursiten Info Website:www.steinplatte.co.at/de/default.asp
- Overnachting in gebied:ja
Laatste Sneeuw VerslagVolle sneeuw rapport zien
- Uitgeleverd:7 Dec
- Laatste sneeuwval:7 December 2019
- Sneeuw Diepte (bovenste):–
- Sneeuw Diepte (onderste):–
Weer Vandaag (1340 m)Volle Sneeuwverwachting zien
Recensies van bezoekers van Waidring
Mark Gunston van United Kingdom schrijft:
Skied here several times, during Feb/March, as the snow was so much better than most other resorts, in the region, this year but it was often very busy because of this. Steinplatte is a great area for blue run skiers and there are some runs where even the most timid of skiers can allow their skis to stay in the foreline. The slopes are very wide and the lifts are very modern. As a consequence, when it is busy you really have to watch your back as there can be a large number of technically poor skiers hammering down the hill and it is sometimes quite dangerous to finish your turns because of the risk of someone skiing into you from behind. On quieter days, weekdays in January and just before Easter it is an intermediates paradise. If it gets too busy or the visibility is poor you can ski down to Winklmoos, in Germany, and usually avoid the queues and ski on tree-lined runs. This has the best terrain I have ever seen for beginners and very timid skiers afraid of any gradient, and holds the snow very well.
Pros: incredible terrain for timid skiers, usually the best snow conditions in the area, fast efficient lift system, easy to get to by car.
Cons: often very busy, a lot of idiot skiers, during the holidays, skiing too fast for their ability, not enough mountain restaurants which can get over-crowded, prone to misty whiteout conditions (most of the skiing is above the tree line).
Top tip: always ski here on a sunny weekday in low season.
Weersverwachingen in Steden
- Salzburg, Austria42km
- Rosenheim, Germany43km
- Munich-Riem Airport, Germany87km
- Erding, Germany91km
- Innsbruck, Austria93km
- Lignano Pineta (Stephanie's), Italy220km
- Punta Sabbioni, Italy243km
- La Diga (Sottomarina), Italy266km
- Camp Kazela Medulin, Croatia330km
- Marina Romea, Italy339km
- Durrnbachhorn, Germany8km
- Kitzbuheler Horn, Austria18km
- Fleischbank, Austria19km
- Hintere Goinger Halt, Austria19km
- Ristfeuchthorn, Germany19km